Population of the Galapagos Islands

Population of the Galapagos Islands

AUGUST 24, 2019

Click to enlarge Facts About the Islands • Galapagos consists of 6 main islands, 12 smaller islands, and around 50 islets. • 97% of the area is National Park and the remaining 3% is used for human exploitation. In the National Park area, local artisanal fishing is allowed almost everywhere. There are presently about 1, fishing…

Read More

Travel Advice Ecuador

Travel Advice Ecuador

AUGUST 18, 2019

Summary Current travel advice Get updates Cases of Zika virus have been reported in 2015 and 2016. You should follow the advice of the National Travel Health Network and Centre…

Read More

UNESCO Galapagos

UNESCO Galapagos

AUGUST 12, 2019

[Total: 2 Average: 5] Most people know that the Galapagos Islands are a UNESCO World Heritage Site but what does that mean exactly? UNESCO declared the Galapagos a Natural Heritage…
Dr. Aurora Gonzalez

Read More

Honeymoon Galapagos Islands

Honeymoon Galapagos Islands

AUGUST 06, 2019

Upon Arrival to Isabela Island pick up and transfer from the airport or main dock to Iguana Crossing Boutique Hotel. Free afternoon to enjoy the beach and local food. Dinner, and…

Read More

Amazon Ecuador Tours

Amazon Ecuador Tours

JULY 31, 2019

With the highest concentration of plant and animal life of any region on the planet, the Amazon rainforest stretches through nine countries as a gigantic swath of green. While…

Read More

CDC Ecuador

CDC Ecuador

JULY 25, 2019

CDC is working with other public health officials to monitor for ongoing Zika virus‎ transmission. Today, CDC added the following destinations to the Zika virus travel alerts:…
criminal attorney orlando

Read More

Restaurant Northeast Minneapolis

Restaurant Northeast Minneapolis

JULY 23, 2019

The Red Stag opened on November 19th, 2007 as the first LEED-CI registered restaurant project in Minnesota. The Red Stag Supper Club strives to be a good local & world…
uitvaartverzekering vergelijken

Read More





Resources