Honeymoon Galapagos Islands
Upon Arrival to Isabela Island pick up and transfer from the airport or main dock to Iguana Crossing Boutique Hotel.
Free afternoon to enjoy the beach and local food.
Dinner, and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2: "SIERRA NEGRA" VOLCANO TOUR (5-6 Hours)
This morning, we drive up to the highlands until the road ends. Here, we do our daypacks and hike into a world of recent geological history. On the hike up, admire the incredible views of the surrounding volcanoes and sea. This is the second largest active caldera on the planet. You will walk along the rim of this enormous 30 square mile crater.
Breakfast, dinner and overnight at the hotel. Box lunch during the excursion.
DAY 3: "LAS TINTORERAS" TOUR (2-3 Hours)
We explore Tintoreras, a set of small islets filled with hidden coves and beaches. Here, we will find the endemic Galapagos penguin as well as white tip sharks, sea turtles, and sea lions.
This is the largest island in the Galapagos and is still being formed by 6 shield volcanoes. Hence, Isabela is one of the most volcanically active spots on the planet.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4: Free Day
Free day to relax on beach or the hotel pool and terrace.
DAY 5: Back to Mainland
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to the main deck or Isabela´s airport.
*This itinerary is subject to change due to climate conditions or the Galapagos National Park restrictions.
- A bottle of champagne in the room
- All Meals mentioned on the program (first night: romantic dinner)
- Excursions with an English speaking Naturalist guide
- Equipment for snorkeling (masks and fins), and Biking
- Beach towels
- Transfer In & Out, to/from Hotel
- Tintoreras snorkel is a shared basis tour
- Local Taxes
Rates do not include:
- Air ticket to /from Galapagos (Inquire with us about flight schedules and prices)
- Air ticket to/from Baltra Island or Public boat Ticket to and from Isabela
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park ($100 International visitors)
- Isabela´s Island entrance fee ($5-$15, per person)
- Control Visitor Card ($10)
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Meals not described