|Hospitals in Richmond during the Civil War
- Hospital Index - including names of all hospitals and other names for major General Hospitals
- Map of Richmond, showing the known locations of the wartime hospitals.
- Hospital Lists from various times during the Civil War
- Hospital Statistics from various hospitals throughout the war
- List of Surgeons who worked at one time or another in Richmond during the Civil War.
- William A. Carrington Papers - Inspection reports of Richmond area hospitals
- C.S. Medical and Surgical Journal - articles about and from the only medical journal of Confederate Surgeons
- Ledger of Confederate Medical Practice - containing rules and regulations for military hospitals in Richmond
- Charles H. Winston Papers - President of the Richmond Female Institute (GH#4), describes the taking over of the building for the hospital, and its use.
- Summary of William Liggan file, M346, National Archives. This file represents payments made by the Confederate Government to William Liggan, a Richmond carpenter, for work done to numerous Richmond Hospitals.
- Summary of Franklin Stearns file, M346, National Archives. This file represents payments made by the Confederate Government to Franklin Stearns, a known Richmond Unionist, including rent paid for several warehouses used as hospitals.